Traditional Victorian Christmas in Porthcawl
Step into a traditional Victorian Christmas with Porthcawl Town Council today, Saturday 2 December with activities all day leading up to a lantern parade followed by the Christmas lights switch-on with Santa at 4.45pm. Events include:
- Performances from local school choirs and Porthcawl Male Voice Choir
- Christmas Carols outside Porthcawl museum
- A performance from the Grand Pavilion’s Christmas Panto “ Beauty and the beast” outside the museum
- Street Magician
- Visit Father Christmas at Porthcawl Lions Club Grotto
- Children’s Christmas activities including free Victorian games and simulated Snowboard experience at the YMCA.
Maesteg Christmas parade today
Get in the Christmas spirit and join Maesteg Town Council for their Christmas parade and lights switch-on this weekend.
The event will take place on Saturday 2 December at Talbot Street (Maesteg) between 2.30pm and 5pm and includes:
- Appearances from Big Brother UK favourites Jenkin and Chanelle
- X Factor star Russel Jones JR
- Local legend Alex John
- Plus much more!!
The parade will start from Commercial Street at 4pm.
Cornelly Christmas Lights and Carol Concert today
Come and join us at the Cornelly Community Centre on Saturday 2nd December from 3pm onwards to start your Christmas celebrations with switch on of lights at 5.30pm. Everyone is welcome.
- Performance by the Silver Tin Band
- Performance by Cornelly Songbirds Ladies Choir
- Meet the Alpacas
- Meet Santa
- Face Painting
- Refreshments from Cornelly & District Luncheon Club